Best Laparoscopic Hospital in Shivaji Nagar Pune – OM Hospital
- Laparoscopic surgery often is called minimally invasive surgery because it requires small (typically up to half an inch) incisions. Small tubes containing a video camera and surgical tools are inserted through the incisions. The surgeon then uses the image from the video camera inside the body to perform the procedure.
- Patients who have laparoscopic procedures often heal more quickly and experience less pain than patients who have open surgery procedures. For this reason, Laparoscopic surgery has become popular. Despite its advantages, Laparoscopic surgery is not an option for all patients. Your surgeon can tell you whether you are a candidate for open Laparoscopic surgery. Om Hospital is one of the best Hospitals in Shivaji Nagar Pune.
For all these surgeries we have dedicated Operation Theater staff who is an expert in assisting all these operations.
- We have got the generator back up also in case of electricity failure.
- Also, Dr. Arvind Kulkarni has got quite a few students who come in OM Hospital to teach surgical skills of sir. They also take care of patients in the perioperative period.
- Dr. Arvind Kulkarni is one of the best General Laparoscopic Surgeon in Shivaji Nagar, Provides treatment at best laparoscopic Hospital in Shivaji Nagar Pune
- laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Intestinal Surgeries
- Piles fissure, fistula
- Stapler haemorrhoidectomy
Why is laparoscopy performed?
Laparoscopy is usually used to recognize and diagnose the source of pelvic or gastric pain. It’s normally performed when noninvasive techniques are incapable to help with diagnosis.
In many cases, abdominal difficulties can also be diagnosed with imaging methods such as:
ultrasound, which uses high-frequency sound waves to create pictures of the body
CT scan, which is a series of unique X-rays that take cross-sectional images of the body
MRI scan, which uses magnets and radio waves to create images of the body
Laparoscopy is done when these tests don’t give sufficient information or insight for a diagnosis. The procedure may also be used to take a biopsy, or sample of tissue, from a particular organ in the abdomen. OM hospital is one of the best Hospital in Shivaji Nagar Pune for laparoscopic surgery. Contact us or visit us today for more information