General Surgical Procedures
- laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Intestinal Surgeries
- Piles fissure, fistula
- Stapler haemorrhoidectomy
- Laparoscopic surgery often is called minimally invasive surgery because it requires small (typically up to half an inch) incisions. Small tubes containing a video camera and surgical tools are inserted through the incisions. The surgeon then uses the image from the video camera inside the body to perform the procedure.
- Patients who have laparoscopic procedures often heal more quickly and experience less pain than patients who have open surgery procedures. For this reason, Laparoscopic surgery has become popular. Despite its advantages, Laparoscopic surgery is not an option for all patients. Your surgeon can tell you whether you are a candidate for open Laparoscopic surgery
For all these surgeries we have dedicated Operation Theater staff who is expert in assisting all these operations.
- We have got the generator back up also in case electricity failure.
- Also, Dr. Arvind Kulkarni has got quite a few students who come in OM Hospital to teach surgical skills of sir. They also take care of patients in peri operative period.